Too often people who are no longer able to live on their own are uprooted from their homes. Thanks to you, we can now help them enjoy a better quality of life, at home.
The person you will be supporting will continue to live at home. You must therefore stay with them 7 days a week. In exchange, you will be housed, fed and you will be able to use all the facilities (heating, electricity, etc.). You will also have one rest day per week.
Stay at Home's values and commitments
- Respect for people and their safety.
- The certainty of offering them a better quality of life.
- Trust and peace of mind for families.
- Supervision of the patient/carer relationship.
How does your employment work?
- Stay at Home contacts you.
- We arrange your travel and deal with your paperwork.
- You support and help less able-bodied people in their own homes.
- We monitor your services to make sure everything is working well for you and the person hosting you.
- Assistance with personal care
- Grooming (hairstyling, shaving, etc.)
- Daily monitoring of medical prescriptions.
- Cooking, according to the person’s wishes.
- Dietary assistance.
- Assistance with getting up, going to bed, moving around.
- Dressing and undressing.
- Assistance with external visits and walks.
- Assistance with medical examinations and visits to the doctor.
- Cleaning, Ironing.
- Changing clothes and sheets.
- Looking after pets.
- Exchanging information with the family and medical professionals.
- Traceability of information.
- Informing the client of any opportunities for external activities.